If you set up attack options and just reopen the document, AOPR will perform preliminary attack if it's not disabled in program options.
To start the attack with your custom options please do the following:
1. Open the document using the "Open file..." button
2. Wait until the preliminary attack completes. If you don't want to wait - please disable the preliminary attack at the "Options" tab before file opening.
Please read more about preliminary attack in the program documentation:
3. Set the desired attack type on the "Recovery" tab. Please read more about attack types here:
4. Set the attack options on the appropriate tab ("Brute-force" or "Dictionary"). You can read more about attack options in the program help.
5. Press the "Start" button on the toolbar. The program will start the defined attack.